We will likely spend some time doing crafts, baking and visiting with their cousins. We will also be going to a movie and they will each have a sleepover at their grandparents house.
If you are in the Ottawa area and looking for ways to keep busy with the kids - check out the list below.
- Visit one of the local Sugar Bushes
- Check out your local mall - they often have free activities
- Your local library will likely have one or two free activities each day
- Movie Theater - the Landmark Cinemas has $3 March Break movies on (this deal applies to certain films only)
- With the warm weather that is forecast, a walk on a local nature trail may be fun
- Baking together (pretzels, cake, cookies)
- Play dates with friends (if any are around)
- Video Games
- Board Games or Fort Building
I would love to know what your March Break plans are (and if they include a sunny destination, I can live vicariously through you)