Week 8 has now come to and end. This week they are in day camp, and then we have 1 last week together before the school year begins.
I was hoping to get mini golf crossed off last week, but the boys weren't co-operating with me when we had the chance to go, so it did not happen. We have a few more items to get to, but the major things I wanted to do have been done, so I am pretty happy.
family bike ride
- neighbourhood water fight...not a waterfight, but water play!
- visit different local parks
go to the cottage
go for ice creamat carp custom creamery-
- Mr. J wants to learn to skateboard
strawberry pickingwe went AGAIN! Week 1 and Week 2!! swimming
visit saunders farm
- visit valley view farm
- mini golf
driving range Mr. Kand Mr. Jsleepovers at grandpa and grandma's
movie theater with Syd
play with cousins
- ice cream from the ice cream truck - was really hoping to cross this off, but the ice cream truck has NOT been around our neighbourhood since early spring
play outdoor games in the backyard
- for the kids to read at least a book a week (10 books) (Mr. K and I have read 19 together, and Mr. J finished 7 - so we are definitely on the right track!)
Do you make a bucket list for your family? If you do - please feel free to link it up here!