It's almost time for our Elf Zolly to appear! The boys haven't asked about her yet, but I am sure it isn't far away.
Sometimes it's hard to come up with new ideas for elf hiding spots or antics. Below you will find 10 ideas to help fill in when you are drawing a blank as to what to do with your elf
1) Zolly appears on our Christmas tree the morning after we put it up (you could also just change places on the tree a few times)
2) Building a snowman with marshmallows and toothpicks (or you could use cotton balls and glue)
3) Building a fort with LEGO
4) Find something (a mini sleigh works well) and your elf can take a marshmallow bath (place elf inside and fill with mini marshmallows)
5) Hanging from a curtain rod
6) Sitting in a pie plate with hershey kisses and/or hugs (with a message from Santa)
7) Making "elf angels" in flour or sugar on a cutting board/counter
8) Eating candies (christmas m&m's or smarties work well)
9) The elf can be hidden with other Christmas decorations
What are some things that your elves have done?