If your children like to help in the kitchen, then this easy valentine's cake is a great way to have some fun together!
1) Bake your favorite 2 layer cake (from a mix or a box)
2) Let cool
3) Spread filling (pudding, jam, icing, whip cream) over the bottom layer
4) Place top layer on filling
6) Take cake from freezer, frost with your chosen coloured icing
7) Outline a heart in the middle of the cake (cookie cutter works great, or a knife or toothpick)
8) Spread red sprinkles or coloured sugar over the outline