My kids are at the age where they love to have their friends over, and even better when they can have a group over. Halloween is the perfect excuse for a get together - who doesn't love a spooky party this time of year?
5 Tips For Planning The Ultimate Spooky
Halloween Party For Kids
- Choose the date - a Friday or Saturday works best with kids, then send out an invite
- Plan some spooky crafts and games to help entertain them
- Make some spooky themed treats to serve at the party (we serve witches brew punch)
- Decorate the house with some spooky decorations
- Have an age appropriate Halloween movie to watch when they are done the activities