Tales of Mommyhood received tickets in exchange for this post and the previous giveaway run on the blog. All opinions are honest and belong to Tales of Mommyhood. Your opinion/experience may vary
Hubby ended up sick and not able to join us, so it was a mommy son date today! When we arrived we picked up our tickets, had a look at the merchandise and found our seats.
The boys wanted sno cones and popcorn (be warned - it's NOT cheap). I was aware that it would be expensive, so I was prepared.
We excitedly awaited the start of the show, and it was definitely worth attending. My boys are super hero obsessed (like a lot of other children) and they were thrilled to see their favourite Marvel characters live.
Know Before You Go:
- there is onsite parking for a fee (we paid $11)
- no outside food or drink permitted
- they do check bags
- merchandise for sale when you walk in - front and center. Most items ranged between $25 and $40.00
- face painting is available off to the side for a fee ($15)
- the first act is approximately 35 minutes, then a 15 minute intermission and the last act is approximately 45 minutes
- tickets are still available for purchase for the shows today and tomorrow at Capital Tickets - or onsite at the box office
- it is loud, so if you have children that startle easily, consider using noise cancelling headphones
- the show is action packed, and there is violence
I highly recommend this show for anyone that is a Marvel fan, or that has super hero loving children! It is action packed - my favourite parts were the tricks/stunts on the motor bikes!