Hard to believe that 4 weeks of summer have gone by! The boys took part in Vacation Bible school last week and had a blast. They ended Friday with a recital (each group had worked on a song or skit) and a potluck lunch.
This week we really only crossed off Swimming...the boys did get to go for ice cream when we went to visit my dads grave, but not from the place we are hoping to visit. On top of VBS, they had LOTS of outdoor play time and went to the park 3 different times.
- family bike ride
- neighbourhood water fight...not a waterfight, but water play!
- visit different local parks
- go to the cottage
- go for ice cream at carp custom creamery
- Mr. J wants to learn to skateboard
strawberry pickingwe went AGAIN! Week 1 and Week 2!! swimming
visit saunders farm
- visit valley view farm
- mini golf
- sleepover at grandpa and grandma's
- movie theater with Syd
play with cousins
- ice cream from the ice cream truck
play outdoor games in the backyard
- for the kids to read at least a book a week (10 books) (Mr. K and I have read 12 together, and Mr. J finished 6 - so we are definitely on the right track!)
Do you make a bucket list for your family? If you do - please feel free to link it up here!