The Wolverine is coming home for the Holidays on DVD and Blu-ray on December 3rd!
The Wolverine’s release to DVD and Blu-ray is right in time for the holidays. No better way to relax by the fire than watching Hugh Jackman face his ultimate nemesis as he stars in this action-packed thriller. See The Wolverine in his most vulnerable state yet and witness as he fights off mutants and samurai. While the film takes place in modern-day Japan, a country The Wolverine has not seen since World War II, he is actually from Alberta, Canada. To give you a better sense of where The Wolverine comes from and truly understand his character, we have compiled a list of the top 5 things to do in his hometown of Alberta!
- Hit the slopes - Alberta has numerous ski resorts that are both kid and adult friendly! Ski Banff is a resort in Mt. Norquay that is great for skiing, snowboarding and even tubing! This awesome snow spot is most famous because it is the Olympic training ground! If we had to guess, we think The Wolverine probably skis in his spare time
- Ice Fishing - In Alberta ice fishing is a very popular outdoor activity that includes a free dinner (if you manage to reel in a fish of course).
- Snowshoeing - This activity provides a great workout and is kind to your wallet! Find a trail and get to shuffling!
- Eat at Rouge Restaurant - This delicious establishment was placed on a list of the Top 50 Restaurants in Canada (Vacay.ca). The ambiance is just as beautiful as the environment around you. What do you think The Wolverine would order? Maybe a salad?
- Visit Dinosaur Provincial Park - Dinosaurs and The Wolverine, so much in common, right? Anyway, the Dinosaur Provincial Park is a must see if you are going to Alberta! You can be involved in a dinosaur dig and even camp on the grounds! This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Are you a fan of The Wolverine? Do you want to own the film? Enter for your chance to win a copy! I have ONE copy up for grabs, contest is open to Canada and US, starts November 22 2013 and ends at 11:59pm EST December 3, 2013. Fill out the form below for your chance to win!
Want more chances to win? Enter on these great blogs as well:
See my thoughts on The Wolverine
Like to win? Check out the Tales of Mommyhood Giveaway Linky and find more contests to enter!
Tales of Mommyhood Disclosure Policy