Last year, I was reading my friend Lisa's blog - and came across her post about a summer bucket list. It got me thinking, and Mr. J and I sat down and made our own.
I kept meaning to do it again for this summer, but put it off for whatever reason - until today, when she posted her families bucket list for THIS summer. I decided to just sit down and work on it.
Go to Aunt Bev's Cottage
- Upper Canada Village
- Bike Rides
Family Water Fight(we did this last week while hubby was on holidays) Go for ice cream Movie theater(we saw Monsters U. today!) Go to a splash pad Go to the park
- Work on learning to tie shoes
Bake yummy treats
- Visit the fire station with my cousin (volunteer fire fighter)
- Visit to Funhaven
Visit (or many) to Brinkeetos Have a sleepover (away from homeand AT home)
- Have friends over for a game of tag
- Visit the Childrens Museum
- Visit Valley View Little Animal Farm
- Visit the Central Experimental Farm
- Mini Putt
- Go Karts
What about you - do you have a summer bucket list for you and your family? If you have a blog post about it, link it up at Learning Titus 2!