A few months ago I was looking for someone to help out with making some decorations and a banner for the party, and I was able to connect with Amber from Charming Celebrations on twitter. We chatted a bit and she told me what she could provide, and we went ahead with the order.
All of the party goods arrived last Friday (I asked for them to be delivered by July 4th at the latest, and they came in on June 29). They were packaged up in a box, and the items were wrapped in tissue paper - no damage to the items!
Included in our party package were:
- super hero banner (a mix of superman and batman)
- cupcake wrappers (we didn't have cupcakes, so I used these for the kids to play pin the superhero on a spiderman poster)
- cupcake toppers (again, no cupcakes, but we used them for clues in our scavenger hunt game - the kids loved it!)
- favor bags (we had 5 superman, and 5 batman)
- centerpiece items (two #5's, a batman and a superman, as well as some smaller ones with the bat logo and superman logo)
Amber was really easy to work with, and the items that arrived were great quality; I was impressed with the decorations and my son was happy with them, which was the most important part.
|the Batman Cake I made for Jules - chocolate cake with a layer of vanilla ice cream in the middle|
|I think it is safe to say he likes the cake|
Don't forget to check out Charming Celebrations on Etsy, twitter and on Facebook!
I was provided the above supplies free of charge in exchange for an honest review. The opinions stated belong to Tales of Mommyhood - your opinion and experience may vary.