Are you stuck on what type of gift to buy your husband or father for fathers day? Keep reading - I have some great ideas for you. Some are free and others are a little more costly:
1) have your child make them something (hand made card, decorate a large rock, hand prints in a frame, write a poem)
2) pack a picnic lunch and head out as a family to a local park - play frisbee, soccer or fly a kite if it's a windy day - don't forget to take lots of pictures to capture the memories
3) for the sports player - a GC to a sports store so they can purchase anything they may be needing (attire or accessories)
4) for the golf lover - GC to a local golf course for either the driving range or a round of golf
5) for the car enthusiast - a car cleaning kit like this one or this one from Norwex - I am an Independant Norwex Consultant, if you would like to purchase this package you can order it online or email me and I would be happy to help you out!
** if you make a Norwex purchase before 7pm Saturday, June 9th 10% of the retail price will be donated to the CHEO telethon**