One of my favourite parts of Christmas has always been opening my stocking. Even as a kid, I loved getting gifts and watching my family open theirs, but my stocking was what I looked forward to most.
Once I started shopping for stocking stuffers, I realized it's not always easy to come up with ideas to fill those things.
I have put together a list of ideas that should help you out if you get stuck.
- favourite chocolate bar (hubby gets a chocolate orange, the boys normally each get a kit kat)
- socks (socks always go missing at our house, it's a great time for me to bring in some new ones)
- lip Chap (we all end up with dry lips in the winter, the Eco Chic lip chap is great)
- Christmas ornament (I try and buy a new ornament for each of the boys every year)
- mini train (most little ones are train obsessed)
- whistle (always fun for the young ones to make noise)
- Tonka Tiny's (micro-sized versions of tonka trunks, 22 to choose from and come with their own garage for storing and stacking)
- crayons/markers (these get used so much throughout the year, it's a great time to replace)
- minecraft collectibles
- lottery ticket (who doesn't want a chance to win?)
- perfume/cologne samples (sometimes it's nice to see what else is out there)
- mini bottles of liquer (great for adding to a coffee on Christmas morning or night)
- deodorant or other toiletries
- deck of cards