When my kids were small, I always loved hitting up the local mall with them on Halloween. It was so much fun to see all the little kiddies dressed up in costume, going store to store with their buckets or goodie bags.
Here is a list of local places that hold indoor trick or treating for 2016
- Trick or Treat with the Mayor - Ottawa City Hall - October 29th 4-7pm
- Billings Estate Historic Museum - October 30th - 10am-4pm (there is a cost to attend the halloween party where trick or treating is available)
- Hazeldean Mall - October 31st 10am-12pm (or while quantities last)
- Place D'Orleans - October 31st 10am - 12pm (while supplies last)
- Westgate Shopping center - October 31st - 430-630pm (while supplies last)
- Merivale Mall - October 31st - 4-6pm (while supplies last)
- Bayshore Mall - October 31st - 530-630pm (while supplies last)
There may be other locations, but these are the only ones I could find. Taking kids trick or treating on Halloween night? Check out my Halloween safety tips.