Week 7 has ended and I cannot believe we only have 3 weeks left. They are home this week, camp next week, and then home the last week. Last week was filled with swimming lessons in the morning (they each passed their levels and get to move to the next one for September) We went on a bike ride, Mr. K had a sleepover at his grandparents and we made a trek to the cottage!
We actually managed to cross quite a few things off of our list in the last 2 weeks, which is awesome. We have a few more items to get to, but the major things I wanted to do have been done, so I am pretty happy.
family bike ride
- neighbourhood water fight...not a waterfight, but water play!
- visit different local parks
go to the cottage
go for ice creamat carp custom creamery - we went to Laura Secord
- Mr. J wants to learn to skateboard
strawberry pickingwe went AGAIN! Week 1 and Week 2!! swimming
visit saunders farm
- visit valley view farm
- mini golf
driving range Mr. Kand Mr. J sleepovers at grandpa and grandma's
movie theater with Syd
play with cousins
- ice cream from the ice cream truck
play outdoor games in the backyard
- for the kids to read at least a book a week (10 books) (Mr. K and I have read 1/ together, and Mr. J finished 7 - so we are definitely on the right track!)
Do you make a bucket list for your family? If you do - please feel free to link it up here!