Week 5 has ended. We didn't accomplish anything on our bucket list this week, but they had a wonderful time. This week they each got to have some one on one time with their grandma, and that meant they each got to have a short date with me! They completed a week of swimming lessons - Mr. J has now passed onto swim kids level 2 - which is amazing - to think that even last summer he was still nervous around water. You would never know now that up until he was 6 he was TERRIFIED of swimming.
In addition to swimming lessons, I also took the boys swimming at my God-Father's place this week. It was the perfect time to spend an afternoon in the pool, as most of the week was hot and humid. They also played with Niki and Sarah a bit (two 12 year olds that live down the street). The girls are great with the kids, and are always a welcomed site when they ring our bell! This week we will be going to a movie, and I am also hoping to cross off at least one other item. Yesterday we went to see Marvel Universe Live!
- family bike ride
- neighbourhood water fight...not a waterfight, but water play!
- visit different local parks
- go to the cottage
go for ice creamat carp custom creamery - we went to Laura Secord
- Mr. J wants to learn to skateboard
strawberry pickingwe went AGAIN! Week 1 and Week 2!! swimming
visit saunders farm
- visit valley view farm
- mini golf
- sleepover at grandpa and grandma's
- movie theater with Syd
play with cousins
- ice cream from the ice cream truck
play outdoor games in the backyard
- for the kids to read at least a book a week (10 books) (Mr. K and I have read 15 together, and Mr. J finished 6 - so we are definitely on the right track!)
Do you make a bucket list for your family? If you do - please feel free to link it up here!