Week 3 has ended and we didn't get anything else crossed off the list. The boys spent last week in full day camp, and were beat by the time they came home. We did manage to read more books, and are ahead of schedule so far.... Hope you are all having a great summer!
We were supposed to go mini-golfing with friends on Monday, but Mr. J ended up not feeling well (at first I thought he had an upset tummy from ice cream the night before but as the day progressed I started thinking it was his appendix. A quick trip to the doctor had us told that it likely could be as he had all the classic symptoms, and the pain was in the exact spot of the appendix. The doctor felt it was early and to wait and see if it got better on it's own. A sleepless night for me as I watched him like a hawk, but he awoke in the morning with his fever broken and pain had subsided. My hubby has had 2 instances of flare ups and the hospital hasn't taken it out because it wasn't "bad enough". Apparently Mr. J might be following in his footsteps)
- family bike ride
- neighbourhood water fight...not a waterfight, but water play!
- visit different local parks
- go to the cottage
- go for ice cream at carp custom creamery
- Mr. J wants to learn to skateboard
strawberry pickingwe went AGAIN! Week 1 and Week 2!!
visit saunders farm
- visit valley view farm
- mini golf
- driving range
- sleepover at grandpa and grandma's
- movie theater with Syd
play with cousins
- ice cream from the ice cream truck
play outdoor games in the backyard
- for the kids to read at least a book a week (10 books) (Mr. K and I have read 12 together, and Mr. J finished 6 - so we are definitely on the right track!)
Do you make a bucket list for your family? If you do - please feel free to link it up here!