I had issues with my phone, and wasn't able to capture any photo's during the show :( There were many great photo worthy moments so I am a little sad about that.
My mom hasn't been to a Disney on Ice show in many years, and she really enjoyed watching the magic and seeing the boys (especially Mr. K) taking everything in.
The kids loved when Minnie and Mickeys car backfired - I think that was their favourite part of the show. Mine was the Under The Sea performance (I love "kiss the girl" and the costume for Ursula is absolutely fantastic). They did a great job of capturing the different "worlds of fantasy" with Cars, Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell during the first act.
All in all, it was a great show and we were so glad to be able to attend.
A few notes:
- parking is $9.00
- including intermission, run time on the show is approximately 2 hours
- no outside food or drink is allowed
- there are toys and clothes for sale immediately when you walk in; if you don't want your kids to see it, try to stay to the sides (they are also available once inside the venue on your way to your seats)
- photo's and videos are allowed, as long as they are for your own use
- security is very strict on bag sizes, so try and stick to a small purse
Worlds of Fantasy runs until March 1st, you can purchase tickets from Capital Tickets.I received something of value from Feld Entertainment as part of their Insider Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.